Many questions arise in the minds of all patients, who decide to have a hair transplant operation, before the hair transplantat operation, during the procedure and after the operation. In this article, we will clarify the questions such as what should be considered before the hair transplantation and what should be done before it.
– First of all, you should know that you can consult your physicians for all the questions in your mind and please do so. In all surgical operations and treatment processes, the patient has the right to get information from his doctor. Since the patients who have information about the process will be more ready for the operation psychologically, it will also prepare the required environment for the application to be performed more easily. Never have the operation with a blurred mind.
– The most important point is to perform the hair transplantation plan, which is taken by evaluating the neck, head, face, forehead area of the patient and examining the hair follicles of him, and to explain all the possible results that the patient may encounter, no matter what, and to present him a realistic expectation. Otherwise, individuals feel deceived and disappointed. To avoid this, it is always best to seek professional support from clinics you believe that you can trust.
– Before the operation, you should give detailed information to your doctor about the diseases you have or had before, the medications you use, whether you have any allergies, and your physical and mental complaints.
– Do not apply products like hair care oil to your hair before the treatment. It would be best to consult your doctor about the products you can use before the operation. Various products can be recommended for the patients who occasionally experience some problems like dandruff.
-Alcohol consumption should be stopped at least 48 hours before the hair transplant operation. This recommendation is very important since alcohol may affect the functions of the drugs used for anesthesia during the procedure.
-Smoking may cause negativity during the hair transplant operation. Therefore, it is recommended that you stop smoking at least 48 hours before the operation.
-Your hair should be clean on the day of the operation. If you have any doubts about this, please wash your hair in the morning.
-Comfortable clothes with zippers or buttons should be preferred, rather than overhead ones.
-You should come to the operation place full. Heavy foods should be avoided in the meal before the operation. Drinks containing caffeine or theine, such as coffee and green tea, should not be drunk before the operation.
– You have to bring a document containing information of your identity for hospital registration.
-Before the hair transplant operation, the patient is asked to sign some documents. These documents legally state that the patient is adequately informed on the risks of the operation, and the pre- and post-operative processes. Therefore, these documents should be read carefully by the patient.
-Before the hair transplant operation, some blood tests are applied to find out whether the patient has a blood-borne disease (Hepatitis C, HIV). Patients who have any of these diseases are not accepted by most clinics, however, some clinics can perform the operation by using special equipment and taking precautions.
-Haircut is performed just before the hair transplant operation. In order for the operation to be performed effectively, it is recommended that the hair should be shaved by considering the needs of the patient, and this procedure is performed by the nurses. In some special cases, if the patient does not want, hair transplantation can be done without shaving, but this may prolong the process.
Before the hair transplant operation, hair transplant planning is made by the physicians. Although the procedure is an aesthetic operation and what you want is important, it would be a good choice to consider recommendations of your doctor.
This planning is very important in terms of having natural, healthy and beautiful looking hair after hair transplantation. The stages in hair transplant planning are as follows:
– In hair transplant planning, the cause of the hair loss of the patient is determined first.
– At this point, it is very important for the patient to convey the health history and the medications he used to his doctor.
– For hair transplantation, the area where the root will be taken is checked and it is evaluated whether the hair follicles in this area will be sufficient for transplantation numerically. The roots in the area where the hair follicles will be taken are examined structurally.
-The patient’s front hairline is drawn by the physician, the patient’s face type and hair structure are evaluated with an aesthetic understanding.
– The patient is informed about areas the transplantation to be applied, and if necessary, it is revised by considering the patient’s requests.
Hair transplant planning is the stage in which the person will have a healthy appearance after the operation. Therefore, it can be regarded as one of the most critical stages of the operation. It is important that the patient has healthy hair as well as how natural these hair looks. Thus, it is vital that the incisions/canals are performed/opened by an experienced physician.
The most important point in hair transplantation is to perform the hair transplantation plan by evaluating the neck, head, face, forehead area of the patient and examining the hair follicles of him, and to explain all the possible results that the patient may encounter, no matter what, and to present him a realistic expectation. Otherwise, individuals feel deceived and disappointed. To avoid this, it is always best to seek professional support from clinics you believe that you can trust. Smile Hair Clinic will always be your biggest supporter in this regard. Even if you do not have hair transplantation in our clinic, you can consult our doctors and get an idea about it.
In Smile Hair, we inform you in detail about all processes before the hair transplant operation. When you come to our clinic, you will be welcomed by our friendly team, in an environment where you can feel comfortable. You can easily ask all your questions to our experienced physicians. We work meticulously to ensure that you have the most natural looking hair, compatible with your face type. The photos and comments we receive from our patients from all over the world after the operations strengthen our love on what we do.
You can reach us on our website for detailed information about hair transplant operation.